Hello and Welcome to Our to Road2Freedom Journey. I guess you are asking why did I name it Our Journey? Good question...
I named it Our Journey because the only way for us to really be financial free we need to work together, support each other, and be able to communicate with each other.
Road2Freedom is going to launch on June 12, 2010. I thought I would share my journey of creating the site, until it becomes our journey once the site is up and running and I am honored enough to have you as a member.
Right now I am working with my Creative Director on design and layout of the site. He is very smart and is teaching me a lot about putting together a website. Watching the site come to life before my very eyes is honestly a dream come true. I have dreamed of having a site like this for the past three years. So watching every link come to life is so great.
I know we still have a ways to go, but it's really all about the process, right? Stay tuned and see just how far we get tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment