Search This Blog

Road2Freedom

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We are off to the Races...

Yes... We have finally launched Road2Freedom.ws!! What a ride it has been. With the help of my wonderful son we made it happen. We launched on June 21, 2010 just like we planned too. Right now as I am creating this post, there are 23 members to Road2Freedom. I am still in awwww... it hasen't been a week yet. I think that's amazing.

I would love to have this blog as our open forum. Where members can come and check out updates, ask questions, or submit ideas they think will help the site. Because it's not just might website after all. It's a website that I created to share with everyone and anyone who wanted to take the steps to create an income online.

As a person who has been doing this for a about 5 years. I know it doesn't happen over night.  I know that it takes time and a strong commitment to making it happen for youself. Everything is possible when you want it to be so.

Here are a few things for all of you newbies that just might help you get started.

1. Once you join the site, Please read the start here page. It was created to give you step by step  instructions on how to get started.

2. Please click on the name of each program. It will open up into a new page. Make sure you read the website. See what you will get for your efforts. Every site was hand picked by me and my mentors as the best of the best website to work with online todate.

Once you join a website, you will recieve your very own referral link/id for that website.  Once you get that information you want to put ONLY your ID in the blank box next to the program name on Road2Freedom.
Your personal ID will be everything everything after the .com or the .ws in our case. For example....


Above is my personal referral link for Road2Freedom. My personal ID would be /cgi-bin/ref.cgi/1/
You would copy the end of that link, and paste it in the blank box that goes with that program. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit update. Now you ID is saved in our Road2Freedom system. When someone comes across your Road2Freedom referral link and joins our site. When they are ready to join the programs, they will join under you on all of the programs you have join. The more people you refer, the more money you will make. Trust me, you don't want to miss out on one penny.

4.  I know some of you are asking why are their two sites that I have to pay for among all of these other free sites? I will tell you why. Yes you can make some really nice money with all of these free sites together. But you can make life changing money with GDI and Rolution. Together they will only cost you a total of $23 per month. I think that is dirt cheap to get involved on your own online business. I know most of you spend more then $23 a day on nonsense. What would be better then investing in yourself and your future?? The choice is yours.

You don't have to join both or either of the paid sites, but I highly recommend you do. You so don't want to miss out on the kind of money these two sites can and will bring in if you give them the chance too.

3. That is all you need to do to get started. Once you have put in all of your referral ID's, you are now ready to start promoting your Road2Freedom business. Have you ever seen this before WOM??? It stands for Word Of Mouth. I am telling you right now, it's not the only way to promote your Road2Freedom business, but it is by far one of the best ways to do so.

I will tell why... People don't join business, they join people they know and trust in their business. If you tell 10 people you know and who trust you that you are making money online with Road2Freedom and they can do the very same thing to. They will trust that you will not lie to them, that you will lead them in the right direction, and they too can make money too. Remember, Word Of Mouth is best and People don't join online business, they join people they know and trust into their online business.

That's all I have for now... I will be sure to keep you posted on how things are coming along!

Sakina
Road2Freedom/Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment