I wanted to take a moment and let you know Road2Freedom.ws is going threw a few positive changes.
As you will see when you log in, We have changed out logo. Thanks to a my wonderful friend Lisa.
She is amazing and if you are looking for a logo for your website or company please check her out at: http://www.llegerelogodesigns.com/
I have added a few new sites for you to make money with. For the past 6 years or so I have been working with one of the best online network marketers in the business Val Churchhill. She is a smart go getter and I will follow her any where online because I know I will make money working with her. Her expertise is your blessing. She is very picky about what she puts her time, effort, and money into. She is taught me to be the same way.
I have added a few new sites to our Road2Freedom.ws Please take a moment to log in and check them out for yourself.
1. Cashgopher
2.Power2Share
I just wanted to give you a few tips on how to make the most of your time and make the most money with the programs Road2Freedom promotes.
1.Log in into your Road2Freedom.ws back office every day.
2.Please make sure you are a member to each and every free program in your downline.
3.Click on all of the paid to read programs like clixsense, readerpond, and valclicks. These sites don’t email you paid to read emails. You have to log in to click.
4.Sites like DealsNCash, Hits4Pay, Inboxdollar, Sendearnings, Snapdollars, and Apsense will all email you. When you get an email from them all you need to is click on them. That simple and easy. Please check your junk mail folder so you don’t miss out on any free money.
5.Mylot takes a bit more effort but the rewards are so great. Not only do you get to make money, but you get some really great feedback on your questions and make some great true blue friends.
Of course to really make the serious money you need to join the paid sites. I know it’s the holiday season and you just might not be ready to commit to the $28 a month it takes to be a member of my top three sites, but I give you my word it’s worth it. So if you are not ready now, I said make sure you get ready by the new year. I have Big plans Road2Freedom.ws and I don’t want you to miss out on the money that will be made from all of the free advertising you can get.
Look, nothing happens over night. However nothing happens if you do nothing. If you just put in the time and effort in the free sites we have to offer we will start making money today. To maximize on your efforts start sending out your Road2Freedom referral link. The more people that join under you and stay active the more money you will make. It’s that simple. Put your referral link every where and any where you can. Let everyone know about what you are doing online to make money. It will take some times, but trust me it’s all worth it.
I am always here to help you in any way that I can. Please send me an email with any questions or concerns. I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can. Remember
Our Motto...
"We only make money if you make money. So it's our honor, pleasure, and duty to make sure you make a lot of money." So let's go make this money!!
No comments:
Post a Comment