It’s never to late to start making money with Road2Freedom.ws, and today is good as any day to start.
If you haven’t notice we have changed our logo, and have added as well as deleted some programs.
Ashmax was deleted from our program list, and GDI was added back on it’s on.
SideTick is a new site that I am loving right now. It’s a new social networking site and it’s pretty cool.
You get $1 for everyone that signs up under you, and 50 cents for everyone that signs up under them.
Everyday Jenny the owner of the sites will ask a question in her blog. Reply to it, and you will get 2,000 tick points. I just joined on the 10/23/2010 and I am already up to over $7.00. It’s fun and easy.
With the holidays approaching quickly, you need to make sure if you are doing any online shopping you are using your BigCrumbs account. I have earned back a nice amount on just buying my son his holiday gifts. Find the store you want to shop in, click on the link, and when the page opens do your shopping. In a few day you will get and email telling you that your BigCrumbs account has been updated with your cash back amount.
Every person that joins under you on Big Crumbs you make money on everything they purchase. At a time like this, that can really start to add up to some really nice money for you! Don’t delay, join today and get everyone you know to do the very same!
If a few weeks there will be more changes going on with our Road2Freedom.ws. There will be a new program added ran by my mentor Valerie Underhill. She is a sharp and very smart lady who has been one of the people who taught me how to make an online income.
Please always know that I am here to help you in anyway I can. Please submitted any comments, questions, or concern you may have. I will do my best to get back to you ASAP.
Sakina Mckenzie
Owner/Admin
http://www.road2freedom.ws/
Our Motto...
"We only make money if you make money. So it's our honor, pleasure, and duty to make sure you make a lot of money."
No comments:
Post a Comment